volunteer needed to help organize membership list

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Sep 5 21:12:34 CEST 2009

   NCUC Needs a Volunteer!

As our membership grows, our official membership roster on the
website has become unwieldy and members are listed in an order that
makes little sense.

So I'm writing to ask for a volunteer to help organize our official
membership list a bit better.

Specifically, we should list our members alphabetically and also list
in what country the member is based.  It would be great if the list
could also link to the member's homepage or blog.

I haven't had time to do this task and expect it will take several
hours to complete, so I'm hoping someone on the list will volunteer
to undertake this re-organization of the list for the website.

Please let me know if you have some time to do this in the next few
days and we can talk further!   Thank you!

Best,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org