NCUC Election Results .... drum roll please

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 30 22:18:44 CEST 2009

Dear all,

Alow me to thank every person that participated on this election as a voter,
nominee, proposer or as an "observer." I particularly thank my fellow Africa
nominees Rafik Dammak, David Kissoondoyl and Baudouin Schombe for our
exciting race to the Africa Executive Committee representative.

We are from afar corners and dots representing Africa's connectivity
islands. We are so different yet so similar in our commitment to the user at
the edges of our commonly shared Internet. All sharing the responsibility
of increasing our common region's connectivity, growing membership, widening
and upholding NCUC's values and principles - which I am very confident we
shall achieve together.

While thanking those that voted for me, I feel truly honoured and humbled by
the entire Constituency's will settling on me. You added some extra
responsibility on me which I am more than happy to carry during my term in
office.

Thank you everyone.

Sincerely,

Alex Gakuru