[governance] Solidarity with RDS Honduras

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Sep 29 16:51:37 CEST 2009

Since many GAC members believe that governments should have a right to assert control over the ccTLD at will, I am not sure they are the best ones to take up this cause.

However, I think this is a very important development and would favor having NCUC sign on to the LACTLD statement, or develop one of our own.

--MM