Five new members

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 27 20:54:09 CEST 2009

> So is NCUC the fastest growing organization in ICANN, except perhaps for the
> TLD applicant pool?

I believe NCUC is becoming a better "place" where we can share our thoughts
and ideas, and provide comments that while they can be interpreted as criticism
are only intended to make of ICANN a better organization.

Sometimes it seems that in other groups some particular subjects are taboo
or there are things or issues that nobody over there wants to hear or have the
guts to say.

It would be interesting, like as you did when joining NCUC, to have a brief
statement from the folks that join NCUC, so we get to know each other
better (at least virtually) and the reasons why they joined NCUC.

I'd be particularly interested to learn why some folks/organizations such as
ALSs are jumping from at-large to NCUC.

Welcome to the new members.

Regards
Jorge