161 NCUC Members from 53 Different Countries - Yet We Can Do More

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at DATOS-PERSONALES.ORG
Sat Sep 26 19:20:06 CEST 2009

Dear Robin

First of all I want to congratulate you for your wonderful job and
great energy that you are putting to the NCUC. 260% increase in
membership since 2008 is amazing. A very big thank you for all your
hard work. I do appreciate it a lot!!!

I also want to thanks Konstantinos and Kathy for their wonderful
contribution. Sydney was a great challenge and they did a wonderful
job. Good policy is good substance. Keep the good work on this.

As I mentioned to some of you a few weeks ago, I am not be able to
engage in a meaningful way in the policy work of ICANN this year due
to my other commitments. However, I will do one thing, which will be
try to find an expert to help you in NCUC work.

A big hug and thank you for everything,

Katitza