Is this ICANN's new arrangement with the US Government?

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 25 14:58:07 CEST 2009

> http://www.economist.com/businessfinance/displaystory.cfm?story_id=14517430
>
> In broad terms, seems like it.
> Just noticed this somewhat more elaborate list, posted today

.... minus three years ago ...

> http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/responsibilities-affirmation-28sep06.htm

> Given all the reporting and leaking, I wish NTIA would just put the four

It would be nice if they cut all the secrecy around it.

> pager out there and let the games begin...

Games started in 1998, since then we are still trying to find in which
direction is the
goalie and who is playing for each team.

And now be careful of what you say, if not we'll call you a "bully"

Regards
Jorge