Voting for candidates

InternationalParents info at FRENCHPARENTS.NET
Thu Sep 24 14:38:13 CEST 2009

Hi all,

i'm sorry but I'm having trouble voting in these elections because
for some candidates, I see no info on the map posted on the NCUC
site.
In particular for Africa.  there is still Baudoin Schombe's info,
whereas he is not on the official list of candidates.

Could candidates update their bios on the map ( keeping it succinct
so we can access the info easily, given the issue with the pop up
window)?

Best

Caroline I.

Frenchparents.net - Bilingual online community in San Francisco
http://www.frenchparents.net

InternationalParents - Social network in 30 cities worldwide
Le premier réseau international des familles futées
The first international network for smart parents
http://www.internationalparents.net/beta