Information on NCUC 2009 Annual Election

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Wed Sep 23 15:07:15 CEST 2009

Tampering manually with results is impossible. The entire process is
automatic, and NIC.br would never do it in order not to taint their rules.

But all is solved now, David tells me.

frt rgds

--c.a.