My opinion on the Consumer Constituency

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Sep 23 13:06:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

As Milton is not currently the chair or in an official role for NCUC
(I don't think), I am not sure why NCUC needs to repudiate him.

I am sure we all don't agree with what any of us writes and am not
sure that we need to write a repudiation every time someone says
something the NCUC doesn't agree with.  I would not expect the NCUC
was reading everything I wrote in my blog and deciding whether they
agreed with me or not or whether they needed to publicly rebuke me.

Not making any personal comment on the content of this yet, since I
have not done the research.

I would also be surprised and disappointed if anyone were to take his
personal words and his personal blog , whatever their characteristics,
as a cause for action against the NCUC.

a.