Information on NCUC 2009 Annual Election

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 17 00:24:23 CEST 2009

There is an issue that may require some clarification, at least for me,
nothing personal but I'm confused about the nomination of Wendy
to the GNSO Council when at the same time it seems she is
accepting a nomination for another constituency at ICANN ?

I just received this message from the At-Large list:

>from	Wendy Seltzer <wendy at seltzer.com>
>reply-to	At-Large Worldwide <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
>to	At-Large Worldwide <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
>cc	At Large Staff <Staff at atlarge.icann.org>
>date	Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 4:23 PM
>subject	Re: [At-Large] [Euro-board] List of endorsed Board Liaision >nominees posting requested
>
>Just for the record, I am not embarrassed by anything in my
>representation of At-Large interests in ICANN.  I would happily accept a
>nomination via the EURALO rather than NARALO process.
>
>--Wendy

I believe we are talking about the same person right ?

Regards
Jorge