Draft Discussion Agenda for 23 Sept. NCUC Monthly Constituency Meeting (14:00 - 16:00 UTC)

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Sep 16 01:21:39 CEST 2009

Dear All,

Please see the below draft discussion agenda for next week's
Constituency Meeting.

I hope you all will join in the discussion.

Thank you,
Robin

----------------

23 SEPTEMBER 2009 NCUC Monthly Constituency Meeting

Scheduled for: Wednesday 23 September 2009 from 14:00 - 16:00 UTC

To be held via Elluminate online meeting software.

Join NCUC’s NING website to get link to participate in online meeting:
             http://icann-ncuc.ning.com/main/authorization/signUp?

Need volunteers to take running notes of meeting discussion please.

Other Time Zones:

07:00 - 09:00 - California

10:00 - 12:00 -  New York

11:00 - 13:00 - Sao Paulo

14:00 - 16:00 - UTC / Greenwich

15:00 -16:00 - London

16:00 - 18:00 - Geneva / Tunis / Alexandria / Nairobi

21:00 - 23:00 - Phnom Pehn

22:00 - 00:00 - Singapore / Hong Kong

Draft Discussion Agenda

I.  Constituency Business

1.  Membership Growth and Ongoing Membership Drive

2.  Join NING Website for NCUC policy development
             http://icann-ncuc.ning.com/main/authorization/signUp?

3.  Join an NCUC Committee or GNSO Working Group
             http://ncdnhc.org/groups

4.  NCUC Website and constituency ICT Needs

5.  Next NCUC Monthly Meeting: 27 October 2009 (Tuesday during ICANN
week)

6.  Planning for ICANN Meeting in Seoul, South Korea 25 – 30 October
2009

II.  Substantive GNSO Policy Issues

1.  GNSO Structuring

2.  New gtlds policy

3.  “Vertical Integration” Issue & Registrar–Registry Separation

4.  Registrant Rights Charter Working Group - We need volunteers

5.  Registration Abuse Working Group – We need volunteers

6.  Institutional Confidence (Or Lack Thereof)
Proposed Bylaw changes to improve accountability - Comment Period
ends 25 Sept.

7.  Post-Expiration Domain Names Working Group

9.  Update on other GNSO teams (Fast Flux, whois, IDNs, RAA)

10.  Any Other Business?

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org