NCUC Elections ...

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Tue Sep 15 18:10:57 CEST 2009

Actually NIC.br is just waiting for the final list of voters and the
ballot, plus any specific volting rules (if any) to start configuration.
They always request 4-5 days after receiving this info and data on the
election to get things organized. The CSISAC election is already running
and no longer poses a problem.

fraternal rgds

--c.a.