NCUC Elections ...

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Sep 15 17:56:01 CEST 2009

Hi Jorge,

It taking a couple days longer than expected for the online election
to get started.

Our vote will begin as soon as the .NIC folks finish up another
election (CSISAC) they are running first (they are in popular demand
these days).

So I apologize for the delay, it should not be more than a few days
delay and we'll still take a whole week to allow people to cast their
votes.

Thanks,
Robin

On Sep 15, 2009, at 8:48 AM, Jorge Amodio wrote:

> Where and how do we vote ?
>
> Didn't find any links or other information, as far as I remember the
> voting period started yesterday.
>
> Did I miss something ?
>
> Regards
> Jorge

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org