Hello everyone, this is Yuanyuan Guan (Leslie), a NCUC New Member :)

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Tue Sep 15 17:44:00 CEST 2009

Welcome Leslie!
All, Leslie attended the ICANN Meeting and Sydney and was amazing! She
was up at the microphone and fighting against the IRT Report, for fair
use and for IDNs. She is wonderful, eloquent and expert. I am so glad
she is part of NCUC!

Best,
Kathy (Kleiman)