Call for Signatures: The Civil Society Madrid Declaration

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Wed Oct 28 02:38:19 CET 2009

Hi all,

For those on the ground in Seoul, we've arranged an opportunity for NCUC and
ALAC members to learn more about the Madrid Declaration <
http://thepublicvoice.org/madrid-declaration/>.  Many individual and
organizational members of NCUC have recently signed, and it would be great
if NCUC could sign on as well.

Professor Graham Greenleaf, who is currently teaching at Kyung-Hee
University, will be coming to the ICANN meeting today.  If you would like to
learn more about the declaration and how to sign on, please send me a note
and meet us in the lobby of the Lotte at 5:00 near the front desk.  We can
then figure out a place to sit down and chat.

Best,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org