Trademark/new gTLDs Panel Wed.

Kathryn Kleiman kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Tue Oct 27 15:53:30 CET 2009

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
To all in Seoul,

	What a great meeting today!  Congratulations to Robin and all who
led and participated in a great discussion (in person and by phone).

	Tomorrow (Wed) is another meeting, and I wanted to invite you. It is
a large session on Trademark Protection & New gTLDs. It runs fromk
12:30-2pm ((Crystal B). I am on the panel, along with representatives
from the Registrars, Registries, WIPO, intellectual property
constituency. Our work today provides good guidance to me (tx you)!
Senior ICANN staff will be on the panel too.

	The Q&A will be robust and exciting. Please feel free to come up to
the microphones and express your views and ask questions to
Constituency members and staff -- the GNSO world will be listening!

	Best,
 Kathy

	TRADEMARK and NEW TLDS PANEL - 12:30-2PM. CRYSTAL B. WEDNESDAY.