FW: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for Signatures: The Civil Society Madrid Declaration

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Sat Oct 24 23:52:50 CEST 2009

I was going to sign it individually, but I don't know that I qualify as an
"expert" (and I can't sign on behalf of the org I work for; and as for my
historical affiliation with IP Justice, Robin can already sign for her
org), so I'd be happy to be part of a constituency that signs it
collectively.

Dan

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.