special trademark issues in new gtlds

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Sat Oct 24 02:57:32 CEST 2009

Hello Leslie,

That is fantastic. The chinese perspective is important – especially the
lessons from the dispute resolution system concerning .cn – also in relation
to the clearinghouse. You will bring another perspective to the group and
this is very important.

Konstantinos

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,