special trademark issues in new gtlds

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 22 19:11:21 CEST 2009

Dear Leaslie,

since you are from China, it would be interesting to know before hand
what is your personal
opinion about the systematic infringement of trademark and property
rights that are well
known and documented going on in China.

Please don't take this comment as a prejudice but I'd be particularly
interested to know
directly from somebody that is involved in this issue over there to
learn what steps are
being taken by the Chinese government, other institutions and
individuals to reverse
this perception.

Best Regards
Jorge