NCUC member survey - please share your views!!

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Oct 22 05:44:07 CEST 2009

I'd like to underscore the importance of taking a few minutes to fill
out the member survey.

It really will provide the constituency with invaluable information
about the goals and needs of the membership.   And especially with
our various ICANN Meeting in the next week, this kind of direct
feedback would be most welcome and relevant to the discussions.

Thank you!

Best,
Robin

On Oct 21, 2009, at 6:46 PM, Rebecca MacKinnon wrote:

> Thanks to everybody who has filled out the survey so far. If you
> haven't yet please do so by clicking this link:
>
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=TGQ3YmKuvxuW4MOSX_2f5Etg_3d_3d
>
> It is divided into 4 parts: basic info, internet/web/domain use
> info, ICANN views, and NCUC views. A few people only completed the
> first part but didn't finish the rest. Your responses to the ICANN
> and NCUC questions are the most important. The system should allow
> you to return and finish if you had to quit in the middle. If
> you've got any questions please let me know.
>
> Thanks!!
> Rebecca
>
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Alex Gakuru <gakuru at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 3:25 AM, Jorge Amodio <jmamodio at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Great job Rebecca.
>
> Yeah!, I enjoyed answering the questions.
>
> Alex
>

> --
> IMPORTANT: My Hong Kong University e-mail (rmack at hku.hk) will stop
> working in January. Please use my gmail instead (see below).
>
> Rebecca MacKinnon
> Open Society Fellow | Co-founder, GlobalVoicesOnline.org
> Assistant Professor, Journalism & Media Studies Centre, University
> of Hong Kong
>
> UK: +44-7759-863406
> USA: +1-617-939-3493
> HK: +852-6334-8843
> Mainland China: +86-13710820364
>
> E-mail: rebecca.mackinnon at gmail.com
> Blog: http://RConversation.blogs.com
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/rmack
> Friendfeed: http://friendfeed.com/rebeccamack

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org