ICANN's proposals on URS and Trademark Clearinghouse

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Thu Oct 22 04:42:39 CEST 2009

Hi Robin and All,
Let me share the links with you to Konstantinos posting (which I fully
endorse and support):
1. The main announcement of the new Draft Application Guidebook, now in
Version 3 (called the DAG), with an overview of key issues and links.
2. The new Uniform Suspension Services report (written by ICANN Staff)-
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/draft-proposed-procedure-urs-04oct09-en.pdf
3. The new Trademark Clearinghouse Report (written by ICANN Staff)-
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/draft-proposed-procedure-tm-clearinghouse-04oct09-en.pdf

We look forward to discussing these documents with those in Seoul and
those online. Their impact on the Noncommercial Community will be
enormous (IMHO).
Best,
Kathy