Seoul Regional Conference on Internet Governance (KJPS-SNU & GigaNet)

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 21 07:47:52 CEST 2009

Hi Jisuk,

It looks like there will be many great things happening at Seoul. In terms
of local transport, any chance of organising a bus to pick/drop the
interested from their respective hotels? Norbert and Fouad caution us on
NY-like Seoul taxis prices...
thanks,

Alex