IPC calling for secret ballots

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Sat Oct 17 10:28:11 CEST 2009

Hi Ed,

You're preaching to the converted here.  The council will now vote on
whether to hold an open or secret election. I've made clear that
absent some sort of a legally binding gag order (in which case I won't
participate at all) I will be announcing my vote either way, and
hopefully all NC councilors will do likewise.  If council votes for a
secret ballot, you or others might consider asking the corporate
members to explain their stances at the public meeting.  That would be
a rather revealing exercise.

Best,

Bill