preliminary notes from 30 Sept. board meeting online

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 14 08:39:51 CEST 2009

dear all,

While following seriously this debate, the consumers constituency,if so, can
be consider as a catalyst vector. In fact which is consumer and which is
not? With my opinion, the consumers constituency reinforces and gives a very
great opportunity to civil society entities to express their opinion.

Baudouin

--
SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC