Fwd: [council] Reminder: Invitation to attend ICANN Policy Update Webinar on Thursday 15 October at 12.00 UTC or 18.00 UTC

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Tue Oct 13 08:47:12 CEST 2009

This should be useful background.  I'll attend the evening session...

Begin forwarded message:

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance