New gTLD Program site

Mary Wong MWong at PIERCELAW.EDU
Tue Oct 6 21:44:37 CEST 2009

This appears to be a good day for forwarding emails ... see below for
details on the restructured new gTLD website. Given the continuing
prominence of the issues associated with this rollout, members may want
to review the information there alongside the new Draft Applicant
Guidebook (DAG v.3), previously forwarded by Bill.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

>>> Karla Valente <karla.valente at icann.org> 10/6/2009 1:25 PM >>>

Dear GNSO,

Please see the restructured New gTLD program site –
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtld-program.htm

The main focus is on content structure. We will be working on design in
the coming months and align it with the direction the overall ICANN site
is taking.
Also note we are now on Twitter – NewgTLDsICANN. You can access it from
the site.
Also see the New gTLD factsheets now available in 8 languages.

Please send me an e-mail if you have comments/suggestions.

See you soon!

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director of Communications and Product Services
ICANN - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Direct:   +1 310 301 3878
Mobile:  +1 310 424 8631
Skype: kdlvalente
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 300
MarinaDel Rey, CA, 90292, USA
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
reliance on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited. If
immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission.