[At-Large] Fwd: Board appointments to fill 3 non-commercial seats on the new Council

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Oct 4 05:27:36 CEST 2009

Agreed. I have gotten along really well with Ewan Sutherland of INTUG in the past and perhaps the same can happen here. I just want people to understand the situation surrounding the appointment and not passively accept it.
Will you be in Seoul?

--MM