Board appointments to fill 3 non-commercial seats on the new Council (from Roberto)

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Oct 1 19:35:23 CEST 2009

Avri, was this message written for this list, or for some other audience?
There is little to celebrate here. Noncommercial users were given one additional seat and commercial users were given 8 seats. We have gone from 9-3 to 8-4. The Board appointment authority was abused. Let's acknowledge facts.

--MM