Yesterday's meeting feedback

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Wed Oct 28 02:09:31 CET 2009

Jorge,

You're very welcome, I'm glad it worked out for you, and thanks for the
feedback.   I'm going to forward your comment on to folks I work with at the
Internet Governance Project that deal with Elluminate (and know far more
about it than I do). I'm sure something can be done to improve the audio
if/when that tool is used.

Best,

Brenden