DNS Scaling issues

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 26 17:43:51 CET 2009

Hello there,

thanks to Jorge for his answers, it is good opportunity for discussion. as
usual the studies can be somehow contradictory and make the situation more
fuzzy.
@Mary of course, there is no only discussion about trademark, the session
about malicious conduct is a proof of that assumption. for context, I asked
Jorge because the tweets I read from some SSAC members (that explain the
comment made by thomas Narten during new gTLD session)

We need all point of views and I confirm that Trademark is big issue . I
think that there is few WG that we need some techie people to participate

Rafik