off topic

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sun Oct 25 09:31:48 CET 2009

Avri Doria wrote:
> hi,
>
> for anyone in Seoul on 1 Nov - sunday
>
> a friend of mine who lives here is going to organize a hike to Mt.
> Bukhansan which is in Seoul, sort of.
>
> http://www.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264309
>
> if you are interested please let me know.
>
> also, some of us have talked about going to the DMZ on Saturday.
>
> a.

Good ideas, both - sorry, I am busy with the Nominating Committee.

I have been to the DMZ three times in the past - long ago.

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial of the Mirror:

Knowing – Using – or Disregarding the Law
http://wp.me/p2Gyf-14v

(To read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new every day:
http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com