Call for Signatures: The Civil Society Madrid Declaration

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Sat Oct 24 01:59:09 CEST 2009

The Internet Governance Project has signed on as well. We also encourage
other NCUC members to support the declaration.

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org