NCUC member survey - please share your views!!

Rebecca MacKinnon rebecca.mackinnon at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 22 03:46:24 CEST 2009

Thanks to everybody who has filled out the survey so far. If you haven't yet
please do so by clicking this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=TGQ3YmKuvxuW4MOSX_2f5Etg_3d_3d

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=TGQ3YmKuvxuW4MOSX_2f5Etg_3d_3d>It is
divided into 4 parts: basic info, internet/web/domain use info, ICANN views,
and NCUC views. A few people only completed the first part but didn't finish
the rest. Your responses to the ICANN and NCUC questions are the most
important. The system should allow you to return and finish if you had to
quit in the middle. If you've got any questions please let me know.

Thanks!!
Rebecca

--
IMPORTANT: My Hong Kong University e-mail (rmack at hku.hk) will stop working
in January. Please use my gmail instead (see below).

Rebecca MacKinnon
Open Society Fellow | Co-founder, GlobalVoicesOnline.org
Assistant Professor, Journalism & Media Studies Centre, University of Hong
Kong

UK: +44-7759-863406
USA: +1-617-939-3493
HK: +852-6334-8843