Brazil's official position on the "Affirmation of Commitments"

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Oct 20 18:15:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I really believe that if ICANN can live up to the AoC, it will be
able to make a good argument in the future for the liberation
fromn the last bits of the tether.

Of course, I believe that means we really figure out how to
do an international multistakeholder governance regime and
figure out how to become an international organization.

I think it can be done, but I am still waiting to see if there is the
will and inclination to take the necessary steps and make the
necessary changes.

a.