28 NCUC Members in Seoul for ICANN Meeting

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Oct 20 00:23:59 CEST 2009

We've got a great member turn-out planned for the Seoul ICANN
meeting.   Our member list is up to 28 NCUC members who will be in
Seoul for the ICANN meeting next month.   Please let me know if I've
let anyone else off the following updated list.    Thank you!    I
look forward to seeing you all there.   This will be NCUC's biggest
turn-out ever!

Robin
NCUC Members in Seoul:

Carlos Afonso

Fouad Bajwa

Eung Hwi Chun

Willie Currie

Rafik Dammak

Avri Doria

William Drake

Alex Gakuru

Robin Gross

Debra Hughes

Dave Kissoondoyal

Kathy Kleiman

Konstantinos Komaitis

Norbert Klein

Wolfgang Kleinwächter

Brenden Kuerbis

Dongman Lee

Rebecca MacKinnon

Charles Mok

Milton Mueller

Wendy Seltzer

Carlos de Souza

S. Subbiah

YJ Park

Rudi Vansnick

Leslie (Guan Yuanyuan)

Tin Tan Wee

Mary Wong

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org