draft survey questions for NCUC members

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Oct 19 08:28:15 CEST 2009

Hi Rebecca,

This is a good initiative, thanks.  Not sure how much bandwidth people
have to work it through right now though.  Would it make sense to add
this to the constituency day agenda, even if only for a brief bit, to
solicit discussion and input?

BD

William J. Drake
Senior Associate