"NCUC opposes constituencies"

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Oct 19 07:49:40 CEST 2009

Hi Alex,

While I understand your concern, attacking the staff and SIC to the
rest of the board strikes me as a path to self-immolation.  We really
need to strip out of the discussion any personalization of the
differences and focus on questions of institutional design or there
will be no way to engage them in a collaborative review and redesign
of the charter.  This is not the time to be settling scores, methinks.

Bill

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance