"NCUC opposes constituencies"

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 19 07:23:47 CEST 2009

Just wondering...

Could NCUC assist the Board improve its accountability, credibility,
and its public perception by rightfully raising our constituency's
concerns urgin the board to avoid 'seemingly staff/SIC besieged
Board'?  While we recognise and appreciate the great work by staff/SIC
on behalf and the direction of the Board, we are conscious that the
ultimate responsibility of decisions made lies squarely on Board
members.

For this reason, we are urge the Board to note and keep record of
every staff/SIC member against whom repeated complaints of acting as
'frolic of their own' are leveled against?

Alex