"NCUC opposes constituencies"

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Sun Oct 18 19:49:59 CEST 2009

	The quoted email from Roberto seems quite remarkable.
Essentially, it seems as if both Roberto and the SIC have already
more or less conceded our main point.
	It sounds like in Seoul we should simply keep repeating that
we want constituencies, we just don't want them directly linked to
voting. Then see if anyone sticks is willing to actually speak up for
constituencies linked to voting - and if no one is, then we don't
need to promote our NCSG charter per se, just make it clear that the
SIC charter is fatally flawed on that basis, and we are happy to hear
alternatives to our own that still ensure represenation.
	Cheers
		David