IRT update and Board Letter!

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 14 20:55:56 CEST 2009

I didn't analyze the letter in detail yet but kind of didn't like the
tone that sounds like
putting the GNSO against the wall telling to approve by consensus what
the staff proposed
or come up with an alternative.

At least for me, it's very confusing what's the entity at ICANN
responsible for bottom-up policy
development, IMHO is not the staff.

On a related note, I'm participating remotely at an ISOC-AR meeting
where an ex-IRT group
member keeps talking about the same stuff without a word about how the
product of that
group has been questioned in many fronts.

I guess the K-team will be very busy the next few weeks :-)

Regards
Jorge