OReilly Media on "ICANN without restraints: the difficulties of coordinating stakeholders"

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Oct 5 04:14:33 CEST 2009

I don't disagree.  It does underscore the importance of getting good
and engaged board members at ICANN.  Especially those board members
that the GNSO selects, we should be more involved in their selection.

Best,
Robin

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org