[At-Large] Fwd: Board appointments to fill 3 non-commercial seats on the new Council

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Oct 1 19:31:10 CEST 2009

Well done, Bill. I had not seen your message before writing my previous message on this topic.
I was under the impression that the appointee was from the Australian TUG, not INTUG, but now you say it is both, so I assume you are correct. Again, no animosity toward Sinclair, and in fact I blieve that INTUG often played a very progressive role in the 80s telecom liberalization debates, but this is NOT a representative of noncommercial interests.