[At-Large] Fwd: Board appointments to fill 3 non-commercial seats on the new Council

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Thu Oct 1 07:21:11 CEST 2009

At 11:31 AM +0900 1/10/09, Adam Peake wrote:
>>From: Denise Michel <denise.michel at icann.org>
>>To: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl at hovtek.com.au>,
>>	At-Large Worldwide <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
>>Subject: [At-Large] Fwd: Board appointments to fill 3 non-commercial seats
>>	on the new Council
>>
>>Dear Community Members,
>>
>>The Board has appointed the following individuals to serve as Non-Commercial
>>Stakeholder Group (NCSG) representatives on the new GNSO Council:
>>
>>  Mohammed Rafik Dammak - Tunisia
>>  Rosemary Sinclair - Australia
>>  Debra Hughes - United States

	It is my recollection that Rosemary was at the NCUC meeting
in Sydney, and seemed very sympathetic to NCUC at the time. While I
would assume she has been lobbied by Consumer Constituency folk, it
is my hope that she will be sympathetic to NCUC arguments.
	Regards
		David