Tuesday 24 Nov. NCUC Mtg Draft Discussion Agenda

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Nov 20 07:41:53 CET 2009

Dear All,

Please see the draft discussion agenda for next Tuesday's NCUC
meeting.   I hope you will join in the online discussion!

Thank you,
Robin

NCUC Monthly Meeting November 2009

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Time: 16:00  - 18:00 UTC (other times below)

To be held via Elluminate online meeting software.  I'll send around
the link to participate in the meeting in the next couple of days.

** Note:  Need volunteers to take running notes of meeting discussion
please.

Draft Discussion Agenda

I. Constituency Business

1.  Increase member participation in GNSO working groups

2.  Need resources to effectively participate

3.  Scheduling “issue-specific” policy discussions?

4.  Planning for next ICANN meeting in Nairobi in March

II.  Substantive Policy Discussion Issues

1.  NCSG Transition Plan

2.  New gTLDs and Special Trademark Interest Review Team

3.  The Vertical Integration Controversy

4. Update on other GNSO Work Groups and Teams:
Registrant Rights Charter, WHOIS, Post-Expiration Domain Names
Working Group, IDNs, RAA, Registration Abuse Working Group

5.  Any Other Business?

Next NCUC Monthly Meeting: 14 – 19 December 2009 To Be Doodled

  ===============================
Tuesday 24 November at 16:00 UCT =

00:00 Singapore / Hong Kong / Perth

01:00 Seoul / Tokyo

08:00 California

10:00 Mexico City

11:00 New York

14:00 Sao Paulo

16:00 London / UTC

17:00 Roma

18:00 Istanbul

19:30 Tehran

For time in other locations see:
   http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org