IGF workshop on a development agenda for IG (remote participation)

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 11 21:40:19 CET 2009

Hi Milton,

I needed that advice to clear up me mind (don't mind the pirate lingo please)!

I am yes for an "Internet Governance Constituency" *(that was my
earlier perception that now changes to) and now to be called the
"Internet Governance Interest Group" but my confusion stands to its
role within the bottom-up structure that I can't seem to figure out is
that with the NCUC seats elected and represented in the gnso, how do
the new interest groups play the role in ICANN. Will they be called
NCUC or NCUC interest groups or NCSG Internet Governance Interest
Group and how will they move from bottom-up into voting positions.

* Internet Governance Interest Group might be felt as a pin stab in
the spine here.............its just an example for the moment........

Will you be in Sharam tomorrow Milton?

--
Regards.