PDP and Nomcom rights and responsibilities was Re: NCSG Executive Committee: NCUC Selects ...

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Nov 3 16:12:49 CET 2009

On 3 Nov 2009, at 05:06, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> [...]

It will be interesting to see what happens with this.  And of course
if the NCUC and NCSG wants to take a position on it in the working
teams we need to figure out what that position is.

One consideration is that we maintain the notion of parity between CSG
and NCSG.  Currently CSG gets Nomcom seats based on their multiple
constituencies, and in fact one of the constituencies gets 2  (BC for
big biz and little biz) - so whether the designation is by
constituency or SG it should be equal.  This is a good reasons to call
for Nomcom representation based on SG.

a.