NCSG Executive Committee: NCUC Selects Avri Doria & Milton Mueller to serve together with Board-appointees

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 2 14:47:26 CET 2009

I agree that Avri and Milton are a great choice to be part of the
Executive Committee,
much more than fame, Avri has indisputable experience driving
complicated processes
and getting things done, on the other hand while I may not agree 100%
with Milton's
statements and approach, he is one of the best figures through ICANN's
history able
to bring balance to the process.

What strikes me is that after more than a decade we are still trying
to define what
kind of organization ICANN has to be and the structure of its stakeholders
constituencies. I hope we can move swiftly through this transition and
start soon
working on real issues that directly affect Internet users.

Regards
Jorge