NCSG Executive Committee: NCUC Selects Avri Doria & Milton Mueller to serve together with Board-appointees

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Nov 2 09:03:02 CET 2009

On 2 Nov 2009, at 16:39, rosemary.sinclair at atug.org.au wrote:

> Now I'm not sure ....
>
> when we say "integrated stakeholder group model that the Board and
> SIC endorsed at Seoul" is this the same as outlined in the
> Transitional Charter that I have burnt into my memory banks
>
> We have NCSG encompassing a number of Constituencies
>
> And a "pathways" system of Interest Group which may turn into
> Constituencies....or not
>
> But according to the Charter it is the Constituencies that have
> Rights and Responsibilites

as things are currently defined in the byLaws, that is right, it is
board chartered constituencies that have Nomcom and PDP rights.  we
need to see where things land as the Council's Work teams work through
it all.  for me, though an full fledged Interest group and a
constituency differ only in respect to requiring the Board's blessing
of the charter.  the both need to be active contributing entitles
before they are marked as real.

> Maybe there is a doc I don't have....

Probably not. then again, new docs spring from ICANN groups like weeds.

> At any rate I'm keen to move forward with NCSG and looking fwd to EC
> helping to progress this!

sounds good.

a.