NCSG Executive Committee: NCUC Selects Avri Doria & Milton Mueller to serve together with Board-appointees

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Sun Nov 1 22:29:04 CET 2009

Hi,

Thank you, I am willing and happy to serve in this role.

I have a fair amount of hope that we all will be able to cooperate in
creating a strong and viable SG that will be in a good position to
represent the many interests and goals of the Non Commercial ICANN
GTLD community.   Under the transition plan that the SG and Board are
currently reviewing, there is a lot of work to do over the next year
and I look forward to working with all of you to get it done.

Thanks again

a.