Reminder: Monday 4 May 16:00 UTC NCUC Constituency Meeting

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sun May 3 14:22:47 CEST 2009

UCT 16:00 is at present not 4 p.m. but 5 p.m. or 17:00 in London daylight savings time!!!)

Norbert

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sat, 2 May 2009 20:45:44 -0700
> Von: Robin Gross <robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG>
> An: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Betreff: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder: Monday 4 May 16:00 UTC NCUC Constituency Meeting

> Dear All,
>
> Reminder: The date/time of the online meeting is Monday 4 May at
> 16:00 UTC (4pm in London / 9am in San Francisco).
>
> Draft discussion agenda and info on how to participate in the meeting
> are below.
>
> I hope you will join in Monday's online meeting.
>
> Especially for those who represent NCUC in one of the various GNSO
> working groups, we ask that you provide the rest of the constituency
> with an opportunity to briefly hear what is happening in that group
> during the constituency mtg next week.
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Best,
> Robin
>
>       =======================================
>
> Discussion Agenda for NCUC Monthly Meeting
>
> 4 MAY 2009 (16:00 -- 17:00 UTC)
>
> I.  Substantive Policy Discussions
>
>   1.  GNSO Restructuring Discussion
>
>   2.  Introduction of New gTLD Policy Concerns (IRT "team", MAPO)
>
>   3.  Registrant Rights Charter Discussion
>
> 4.  Update on other GNSO teams (whois, post-expiry domain names
> recovery, travel policy, RAA)
>
> II.  NCUC Administrative / Constituency Business
>
>   1.  NCUC Representation on GNSO Committees / Working Groups
>
>   2.  Recruiting New NCUC Members & Participants
>
>   3.  Planning for next ICANN Meeting (21-26 June - Sydney)
>
>   4.  Next NCUC Monthly Meeting: 1-5 JUNE 2009 TBD (“To Be Doodled”)
>
>   5.  Any Other Business
>
>       =======================================
>

> Attendee(s) may join in the 5/4/9 meeting by using the following link:
>
> http://cotelcocave.syr.edu:80/join_meeting.html?meetingId=1240605206953
>
> No password needed.  The meeting is open.  Anyone may join.
>
>       =======================================
>

> The date/time of the online meeting is Monday 4 May at 16:00 UTC (4pm
> in London / 9am in California.
>
> Check the World Clock Meeting Planner for your time zone:
>       http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
>
> SFO: 9:00 (Mon. 4 May)
> NYC: 12:00 (Noon)
> Rio: 13:00
> London: 16:00
> Geneva: 18:00
> Singapore: 00:00 (Midnight Mon-Tue)
>

>       =======================================
>

> IP JUSTICE
> Robin Gross, Executive Director
> p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
> w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org

If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial of the Mirror:

Denials, Insults, and Rational Arguments
http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/denials-insults-and-rational-arguments-sunday-1532009/
(To read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new every day:
http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com